Wine Shop

Spirit Shop

Bottle Engraving

Seasonal Specials

Bookmark and Share
:like>








  Home > Liquor Type >

El Relingo Tequila Gold 750ML



 
Price: $15.99
Type: Tequila
Type: Gold
Country: Mexico


Product Code: 12391
Qty:

Description Size
 
Tequila El Relingo Gold is produced from 51% Agave and the remaining 49% from sugar cane. special blending and a state of the art filtration system make El Relingo Gold unique and smooth. A great addition to any cocktail.

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Liquor Type
Liquor Type > Tequila
Liquor Type > Tequila > Gold/Oro/Joven
Country
Country > Mexico